9.10.2013

Leopard is the New Black

If you haven't noticed yet...I'm a little leopard obsessed! But, seriously, the greatest thing about leopard is that is goes with almost any color! (ALMOST...not all...) I am on this kick right now to see how many different ways I can wear my leopard skirt, shoes, belt, and scarf, and NO not all together! I love the little random accent of leopard thrown into an outfit! Here's one of the many outfits I have come up with!

 photo animal.png

 photo leopard2.png
I love this peter pan collared top, especially because I found it for $12.99 at TJMaxx.

 photo leopard3.png
Mustard gives leopard such a "fallish" look!

Linking up with Noor, Lauren, Real Girl Glam, One Piece Different Ways, & Get Your Pretty On






pleated poppy




post signature

11 comments :

  1. What a great skirt! I just got a leopard dress and am crazy about it!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leopard print! I am currently on the hunt for some flats, and it is tough to find the perfect print. This skirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skirt! Leopard skirts are so fun and surprisingly they go with almost everything!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leopard is totally the new black!! i love everything about that animal print. Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin and come back next week for Monochromatic fashion :)

    xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty outfit! I am on a major leopard kick these days too, so I'll be interested to see what other ways you incorporate it into your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! Glad to be a new follower. The name of your blog is so great! love love love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt!! I definitely need to go buy some leopard stuff!

    mywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have I mentioned that I love your blog? I am so glad to see modest fashion bloggers! : ) I think leopard could be the new black - it's everywhere, and how does it just go with everything? : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally leopard obsessed also! Haha!!
    Come link up with us today!
    /thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute top! I can't believe you found it at TJMaxx-- I have had a terrible series of misses there (read: walked out with nothing) .. and this has been going on for the past two years. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't usually go for mustard, but this outfit is fab <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO