9.18.2013

Leopard Two Ways

 photo PicMonkeyCollage2.jpg

Today, I am SUPER excited to be teaming up with Ginny from My New Favorite Outfit! Ginny has been such a big help to me as a "new" blogger. My favorite thing about her blog is that she stays true to her own style, and always looks great! We have decided to show you two different ways you can wear leopard today. I love how Ginny paired her gorgeous leopard dress with nude heels and black accents. She truly is a classy lady! Make sure to head over to My New Favorite Outfit, to see the details of her outfit! If you don't follow her, you definitely should!

My New Favorite Outfit

Now for my look: If you can't tell from majority of my posts, I am leopard obsessed. I own lots of leopard, it's been my favorite print for years, so I'm glad everyone jumped on the bandwagon too! One of my favorite looks is color blocking two colors together and throwing some accents of animal print!

Today I paired my burgundy skirt, mustard shirt, & leopard accents. This is a great option, if you're not ready for a whole leopard printed piece.

 photo leopard6.png

 photo leopard7.png

 photo leopard5-1.png
Skirt: Van Heusen Outlet
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace & Bracelet: Forever 21

If you are interested in teaming up with me, email me, I would love to work with you!


Linked up with: Get Your Pretty On
pleated poppy


Perfectly Coutured
Stylin’ In St. Louis




vodkainfusedlemonade.com

All Things Thursday Link Party

post signature

15 comments :

  1. I love your leopard look and would live a pencil skirt in is color too. You look great as always and thanks so much for your kind words!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leopard wedges!

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top. The color and fit really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think what you are doing is great, Lauren! You've given a wealth of ideas to other people - through your page, and also through other people posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your touches of animal print to accent the burgundy - great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color combination in this outfit! All your leopard accents are so cute too, particularly those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love leopard paired with burgundy! I usually stick with just a leopard belt or shoes like you! But the leopard dress looks great too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Ginny's blog. Both of you ladies rocked the animal print. Dont' forget to link up today to my weekly TRes-Chic Fashion thursday link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfits! Leopard print is so classic. A pair of leopard print shoes and scarf are on my shopping list for this fall/winter. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both looks are great! I think the yellow is my fave (^_^)

    Visiting from Vodka Infused Lemonade...have a fabulous weekend,
    Nikell

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read this article fully concerning the difference of hottest and previous technologies,
    it's awesome article.

    Here is my webpage :: radiosite

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got this web site from my buddy who informed me regarding this website and
    now this time I am visiting this site and reading very informative content here.


    my web blog ... radio broadcast

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that was strange. I just cause 3 astuce wrote an very
    long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.

    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, this was a very good post. Spending some time and actual
    effort to make a really good article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and never manage to get nearly anything
    done.

    Here is my blog unique car rentals

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO