1.03.2016

Don't Make God First in Your Life

 photo IMG_20160101_084826.png.jpeg

If you read the title and thought WHAT? God should always be number one?! What heresy are you saying, Laurén?! Well, let me explain... I always hear people make News Years Resolutions of making God #1, but here's the thing, God already is number 1! He always will be, whether you acknowledge it or not! What our resolutions should be as Christians, is to make God the CENTER of everything we do. We don't have to compartmentalize God, and say God's number one, then my family, then my friends, etc. If we make HIM the center of every relationship, every friendship, every job, every ministry, and every hobby, then He will automatically be first!

"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."

My resolution this year is to center all I do around Jesus. I want to read my Bible more, so I can learn more about God. I want to pray more, so I can do greater things for God. I want to share the gospel more, so more people will get to have the gift of Jesus. I want to love people more, so they can see the love of Jesus. I want to look first class, so people know I'm a Child of the King! May this be your goal in 2016 as well!

I received this jacket from Shein to review. This jacket is a little edgy for me, but I love it! It is a very bold piece, so I tried to pair it with a little more classic pieces to offset the boldness!

 photo FB_IMG_1451850151421.jpg

I love my new booties I got from Ross! ♥
 photo IMAG1750.jpg

 photo IMAG1747.jpg

Here's some outfits from the #12daysofModestChristmas!!!

 photo IMAG4314.jpg

 photo IMAG4292.jpg

I just wanted to share a huge blessing with you all! My Younique team and I sold over $65,000 worth of makeup in 2015! (just 6 months) This business has blessed my family so much and has given us the ability to give more than we ever have! God is good!
 photo IMG_20160102_104220.png.jpeg

A little late, but Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from my family to yours!
 photo IMG_20151224_081507.png.jpeg

Have a great week! God Bless! ♥

post signature

3 comments :

  1. I think a floral skirt with the jacket color in it would look great too and give it that little softer look you are after. Great job on younique! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. You are always such a great role model, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If adverse side effects are seen after a horse goes on a course of Bute, stop giving it and contact a veterinarian immediately.
    pylori is a bacteria that most of use have living in our upper
    gastrointestinal tract, and it causes gastritis and irritation of the stomach lining.

    For example, omeprazole, a drug that treats stomach problems, is marketed under the brand name Prilosec,
    while its S-enantiomer, esomeprazole, is called Nexium.

    Also visit my blog post ... omeprazole for acid reflux

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO