1.10.2016

The Secret to Success

 photo FB_IMG_1451925526684.jpg

The secret to success is to... Keep going. Keep going when you fail, keep going when you're tired, keep going when you're scared, keep going when you're sick, keep going when you don't feel like it... Just keep going!!!

This simple truth can be applied in SO many different areas of our lives, our spiritual growth, our soul-winning, our businesses, our health, our child-rearing, our day-to-day duties! Just keep going! :)

Here's some outfits from this week!

Please be patient with my hair...because I can barely stand it! I'm growing it out, and it's going to be an awkward growing out phase!
 photo IMAG1782.jpg

Because it's the New Year, I have been looking for "key" jewelry to remind me of this "key" of success truth and I found this adorable key bracelet! AND it's only $8.40! SCORE!

 photo IMAG4451.jpg

 photo IMAG4446.jpg

 photo IMAG4445.jpg

PS. I am doing a New Year, New You Series in my personal VIP Facebook group, all about getting a fresh new look this year! If you are stuck in a rut, check it out ----> here! I think it will you help you out greatly!

Have a great week! ♥ God Bless!
post signature

7 comments :

  1. Hi Lauren, I think I came across your blog through facebook. I appreciate the pictures of the different outfits. What I really appreciate are that the skirts are not so clingy! We attended a religious conference this weekend and I was surprised to see a number of young women with very tight, form fitting, eye-grabbing skirts. I applaud you for setting a fine example, and proving that one can look attractive and feel good about your dress without being revealing or immodest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me the brand of the dress you're wearing in your blog picture! And would you know of any modest but non-frumpy sporty clothing (for activities like hiking and swimming).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The floral dress is from JCPenney. I am a big fan of kosher casual (their link is on my blog)

      Delete
  3. I think your hair is lovely! Love it styled wavy :)

    Such good advice too - my words for 2016 (because I couldn't narrow it down to just one!) Are 'keep on'. :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying your blog & your style! I especially like your hair & that's how I found this blog. What hair style are you looking for if you don't mind me asking? Thanks for posting up some modest yet modern looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfits! You always look so cute and fashionable. :) God Bless!
    Unique Geek

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks awesome! I really like your second outfit. :-)
    http://www.timeless-grace.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO