Here are my favorite fashion tips to share:
1. Before shopping, make a list of wardrobe items you actually need and about how much you're willing to spend on them. This helps you stay on track and on budget when browsing the racks.
2. You don't have to be rich to buy nice clothes. When I'm shopping, I'll usually scout out what I'm looking for and if the price isn't right, I wait till it's on sale. Most of my entire wardrobe is off the sale and clearance racks. (And I almost never buy an item over $10)
3. Don't be afraid to try new things outfit-wise. Look up what trends are in style right now and see which ones you are drawn to. Then try them on yourself and see if it works. You would probably be surprised what you can pull off and look great in, if you just give it a go!
4. Mixing and matching wardrobe pieces goes a long way to stretch your wardrobe! For the past year, I have tried to never repeat an exact outfit! Whether it's mixing up the jewelry, the skirt, the color cardigan, or adding a scarf, just one piece can be styled several different ways to add more options to your existing wardrobe!!
5. If your stuck on what to wear, pick an item from your closet, then either google or search Pinterest for more outfit ideas that you can recreate. I've done this countless times, and found so many new ways to wear my clothes!!