2.22.2016

Spring 2016 Trends

Well, I finally got to go home for a two days!! When I was home I had to go through a MONTH worth of mail and I found my new InStyle Spring magazine! While Luke was playing this morning, I read the whole thing cover to cover and took some notes on what was going to be in style this spring! I have done this in the past, and my followers loved it, so I decided to give you some modest inspiration of the upcoming trends!

 photo spring2016.jpg

The two main colors of spring are Rose Quartz (blush pink) & Serenity (grayish baby blue). I LOVE the rose color, not a fan as much on the baby blue, but it might grow on me! Here's a few swatches of some other colors that compliment them well too!

 photo spring12.jpg

 photo sping11.jpg

Like I said, I'm in love with the rose color, so here are some adorable outfits I found on Pinterest!

 photo spring20163.jpg

 photo spring20164.jpg

Here are a few looks with the baby blue.

 photo spring6_2.jpg

 photo spring20165.jpg

Some of my favorite trends to be looking out for are:

1. High-Shine Sequins

 photo spring8.jpg

2. Scalloped-Edged Hems

 photo SPRING9.jpg

3. Built-in Bows

 photo spring10.jpg

4. Cat-eye Sunglasses

 photo spring13.jpg

5. Grab & Go Totes

 photo spring14.jpg

6. Purple Shades of Eyeshadow: My favorite purple palette is my Younique palette 3, which you can get here.

 photo spring15.jpg

Hope this helps you, while you are out and about shopping for the spring! ♥

post signature

5 comments :

  1. Wow! Both of my favorite colors are on trend!! :) Thanks for the info, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors. Only problem I have is I do not have them in my current wardrobe.By the way. Do you think Im too old to keep up with the fashions ? Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
    Love from Royal Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercy thank you for posting this even in the middle of your crazy life. Praying from your little man!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO