1.22.2014

Our Gender Reveal!!

The day is finally here!! Here's our reveal video and pictures! Enjoy!


 photo genderreveal1-4.jpg

IT'S A BOY!!! :)

 photo genderreveal6.jpg

I loved how my gender reveal box turned out! This was a totally easy and cheap way to announce to every one what our baby was!

 photo genderreveal8.jpg

Here's the inside! I taped streamers all around the top, and added blue balloons to fall out when we flipped the box over! It worked out perfectly!

 photo genderreveal9.jpg

Of course, I already went shopping for my little man and got him some cute clothes!

post signature

10 comments :

  1. That is a cute idea....did you do it at the school you teach? Awesome was to get the kids involved. ☺

    Iris♥
    Feminine Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just discovered your blog, but congratulations! I'm sure you will enjoy having a sweet little boy in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little boys are so much fun, Lauren! Congratulations...so happy for you & your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee a boy! My first is a boy as well. I have been following your blog for a couple of months now. I love your style and really enjoy seeing the outfits you put together. You motivated me to add some fun things to my wardrobe :)
    Congratulations to your both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! And I like your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Laurén! Boys are so fun!!! Praying for you to have a healthy happy pregnancy and delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute reveal!! Your pregnancy is flying by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! I love the way you revealed the gender!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Is his name Luke, like on the balloon? You're going to be a wonderful mother! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO