I read this in an article, and loved it...
Femininity can be cultivated to reflect your values and priorities. It can communicate enormous self-confidence as well, as you embrace being feminine, and refuse to be ashamed of “acting like a girl.”
Today women aren’t just complementary to men – we’re also frequently in direct competition. However, being feminine doesn’t mean being weak and dependent. It means embracing your identity as a woman. I believe that smart, strong women can be very feminine.
Here's some things I love about being a lady...
1. I love getting to be a help-meet to my husband.
2. I love being able to bring another human life into the world.
3. I love getting to dress up, do my make-up, and my hair. (Poor men will never get that blessing ;) )
4. I love being hospitable and cooking for guests.
5. I love being able to teach younger girls to follow Christ.