12.15.2014

For All My College Girls...

This post is for all my college girls (or their Mommas!)

Getting textbooks for college is the worst.. seriously! You spend sooo much money on books and guess what? You don't even really use them for class. Then when you try to get rid of them, you can barely give them away! Well here's a solution...

Why not rent them!?
Campus Book Rentals offers great deals on books you can rent!! (Even Bible College books, I found a lot of the ones I had to use at HAC!)

There's so many cool things about it:
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented. How awesome is it that by saving money you're also helping others!?

Campus Book Rentals also has an awesome new program going on! it's called RentBack, it's a new initiative that allows students to rent the textbooks they own - to other students... which is awesome because it makes them 2-4x more money compared to what they'd make through buyback options! (selling their books back at the end of the semester) Isn't that awesome?!


It's soo hassle free, easy, and is also for a wonderful cause! Why wouldn't you!?

Be sure to check out the full details here!!


post signature

1 comment :

  1. my son rented all of his books except for one because it was actually cheaper for him to buy than rent it. I wish they would have had this when i went. I remember spending about $500 for one semester on books, my son spent a total of $125 by renting.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO