9.03.2013

Leopard & Lace

Today is my "Monday" after the three-day weekend...I SO did not want to get up this morning! I'm am seriously the WORST morning person you will ever meet. If I have to wake up before 8:00 a.m. I am not a happy camper...(my poor husband!) Yes, I know people always say I will have to be a morning person when I have kids...Ummm...that's why I don't have kids!!!...I love my sleep THAT much! :)

 photo laceleopard.jpg
Yes, I had my husband take this in between classes...I SO need a "real" SLR camera...who wants to donate one? ;)

 photo lace.jpg
I love this "Aztec-y" looking necklace I found at Forever 21! My yellow lace shirt is also from Forever 21.

 photo 1237913_694178460595604_2105838843_n.jpg
One last thing...One of my senior students bought me this clock over the weekend...I LOVE IT! :) (I'm such a dork!)

Linking up with Style Sessions,


Real Girl Style Link Up


Grab a Friend



post signature

7 comments :

  1. Cute! I love this necklace and duh, lace is da bomb. So is leopard. So, great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clock is awesome! I've almost bought it a few times for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting up early is no fun! Today was a rough one! 5 AM alarm came way too early!

    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit and I love the clock, so fun!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  5. That clock rocks! Adorable outfit, again. I'm stealing your closet. The end!

    XOXO Fal
    Falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit , simply cute .
    OMG , I can't even look at this clock . It's SO much fun though ;)
    Yay to see you at Grab a friend .
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest outfit, lady!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO