9.25.2013

One Dress 3 Ways

I found this basic, olive green dress at Goodwill for $5, and even though by itself it's a plain, boring dress, my imagination ran wild when I saw it! I pictured so many different pieces with it! It's also a great example of how to transition a summer sleeveless dress into a fall dress! During my lunch break, I threw together 3 different ways to wear this dress.

This is what I wore to school today. (The scarf is brown..just doesn't look like it in this light!)
 photo olivedress2.jpg

Here's the 3 different ways I styled this dress...literally I did this in 5 minutes, but if I had more time, I could've come up with 20!(The first picture is just to show you how basic and plain it is alone...)

 photo photo1.jpg

 photo photo2.jpg

Linked Up: Trend Spin Link Up


Real Girl Style Link Up




MIX MATCH
Stylin’ In St. Louis
Perfectly Coutured




vodkainfusedlemonade.com


Photobucket
All Things Thursday Link Party
Style Elixir

post signature

13 comments :

  1. Way to go, all of these looks are super cute! So fun everything we can create wapiti a basic jersey dress!!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love all the different looks you worked out for that dress!
    Thanks for sharing.

    Visiting via Real Girl Glam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the look with the purple scarf - it's my favorite. :) And that will be a very versatile dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cool that you were able to make such a simple piece become the basis for a bunch of very different outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress! Love the color! Such a great find at a fabulous price!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you styled all of these looks. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dress. Love the 3 different ways you styled it. I also love those lyrics in the above post!!!!!

    I would love to have you co-host my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up. If you're interested you can email me at vodkainfusedlemonade@gmail.com. Thank you for linking up. See you next Thursday.

    Agi:)
    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the different ways you paired it! Found you through Agnes's link up!
    http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors in this look and what a steal on that dress! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that purple scarf! SO cute. And that dress is such a nice neutral color, I bet it goes with a ton! (thanks for linking up to Trend Spin!)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this dress!! So pretty and versatile and what a steal for $5!! Looking forward to seeing you style it more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is definitely super versatile! I love that you thrifted it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO