1. Find thrift stores in "rich" areas, they usually have the best name brand clothes!
2. Don't just buy things because they fit you, make sure they're stylish or classic pieces too!
3. Stick to buying classic, solid pieces, they tend to not "look" like they from a thrift store.
4. ALWAYS check the shoe section, people give their nice shoes to thrift stores A LOT!
(half my shoes are from Goodwill!)
5. Pray before you go! I always find awesome things, when I pray!! :)
Shirt-Goodwill (Limited) $3
Skirt-Goodwill (Worthington) $6
Belt-Free on a skirt I bought
Linking up: Happy Aloha Friday Link-up, What I'm Loving Fridays , & Casual Friday