8.24.2014

Lime & Coral

It is still SO hot here in sunny Florida, so I'm still wearing sundresses and sandals, while every one else is already busting out their boots and sweaters. I actually can't wait until our fall kicks in, so I can wear all my warm, autumn colors! But, for now I'm still bright and summery! Today for church I wore my new dress from Maurice's. I think I only paid $6.00 for it! (I found it on the 75% clearance rack.)

I am starting an 8-week FIT challenge starting tomorrow to try to shed these last 20 lbs. that need to go! My goal isn't really the weight as much as it is to fit back into all my skirts! My wardrobe is VERY limited right now, as I can only fit into 4 or 5 of my skirts. So I'm wearing a lot of dresses and buying a few more "bigger" pieces here and there. I just really don't want to spend a lot of money on bigger sizes, because I KNOW I will not stay this size. I am determined to get back into my old clothes! :) So, pray for me as I start my new HEALTHY lifestyle change tomorrow! And, hopefully you will get to see my pre-pregnancy pieces start coming back into my posts! :)

 photo limecoral2.jpg

Dress: Maurice's
Cardigan: Ann Taylor
Necklace: Forever 21
Sandals: Fred Meyer

 photo limecoral1.jpg

Also, here's my church outfit from Wednesday! I LOVE this new skirt I bought at Old Navy! It's so comfy, go get one!

 photo limecoral3.jpg

Happy 2 month birthday to my little man! I can't believe how big he's getting!

 photo ABM_1408573499.jpg

post signature

6 comments :

  1. Hi Lauren, I found you through the Style Sessions linkup and am loving this bright pop of yellow on you! Your everyday affordable style is so refreshing, and I'm following you on Bloglovin, GFC, Instagram, and Twitter now. I hope you decide to check out my blog too. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lauren
    Always love your outfits ( we do have similar taste) as I adore cardigans with skirt and dresses, my favorite clothing! Being that it's still hot , I haven't been wearing my cardigans at all the whole summer and I live in Jersey. With you being way down south in FL , how do you tolerate wearing cardigans this time of year?
    Congratulations with your new baby boy, your life is just starting!
    You have a beautiful family!
    All the best
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irene,
    I work indoors, and we pretty much stay in the ac at all times, so wearing 3/4 length sleeves doesn't bother me a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits are so cute, and you do not look like you have 20lbs of weight to lose!!! Just keep in mind that you have had a baby and some of your clothes from pre pregnancy may just not fit right anymore no matter how much weight you lose; things just rearrange sometimes:) Don't be discouraged, it just means you get to pick a few new pieces:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frank Breinling is a геϲοɡniᴢеd eⲭpеrt in Affiⅼіаtᥱ
    Ⅿагқᥱtіng.
    Aftеr гeaѕcҺіng my аcсⲟսntant ɑand rеlаүіng
    mʏ сօncᥱгns, tһe neⲭt ɑttгіƅᥙttᥱ աοгth aɗԁгᥱѕsіng іѕ cοmmսniϲatіοn.
    Ꭺ ϹPᎪ mսѕt cⲟmpⅼеtе а ϲегtаіn amount οf СⲢΕ (Ϲߋntіnuіng Ρrоfеѕѕіοnaⅼ Еdᥙϲɑtіⲟn) unitѕ ᥱаcɦ ʏеaг.



    my ρaɡе ... financial advisor boca raton

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO