8.14.2014

Teacher Outfits 101

As a high school Math teacher, I have about 100 students throughout the day staring at me every class period! So, I try my very best not to bore them with the same repeating outfits. :) I'm teaching at a new school this year, but last year, my students would always say that they had never seen me wear the same exact thing twice. That is my goal! I want to re-mix and create new outfits every day! By the way, it is very hard for me to create new outfits every day with me still not being able to fit in all my pre-pregnancy clothes...but hopefully soon I will be able to! I finally got the clear from my midwife to start exercising again!

The easiest way for me to re-mix my clothes is to change the color of my accent piece and/or accessories. For example, with my navy polka dot skirt below, I can also wear a mustard cardigan, a red cardigan, with a white or navy camisole, and change the necklace with each outfit as well. (So that alone creates lots of different looks!) So here are the outfits I've worn this week so far!

 photo teacher1011.jpg

Skirt: Ann Taylor
Cardigan: JCPenney
Flats: Payless
Necklace: Forever 21

 photo teacher1012.jpg

Skirt: Cato
Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Wedges: Bealls
Necklace: Forever 21

 photo teacher1013.jpg

Skirt: Target
Top: TJMaxx
Flats: Payless
Necklace: Rue 21

 photo teacher1014.jpg


post signature

2 comments :

  1. When I was in college, it really bothered me if my female teachers didn't put any thought into their clothes. I appreciate your desire to mix it up! :)

    And I also need to hit up Forever 21...love those necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of these looks are so professional yet ridiculously stylish!

    I'd love if you stopped by my blog http://www.folio-v.com :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO