8.17.2014

Raezy's Peplum LBD

I was contacted by Raezy to review one of her modest dresses, so I looked over her website and picked out the peplum dress. I had been looking for a nice peplum piece, since they are super flattering for postpartum mommas. One thing that is hard about finding cute dresses in "normal" stores is that they are always too short on me! So, when I received this Peplum LBD from Raezy, I tried it on right away, and it was the PERFECT length! I was so happy! It also is SUPER comfortable. It's made from a very soft jersey-knit like cotton. So, if you've been looking for a nice, modest dress, Raezy's is the place to look! One thing that I LOVE about this shop, is that everything is hand-made and she even can do custom dresses! So, when I can't find something I'm looking for again, I'm just going to show her what I want, and ask her to make it the same, but longer!

Here's how I styled the Peplum LBD

 photo lbd1.jpg

Dress: Peplum LBD
Necklace: Rue 21
Shoes: Marshalls
Belt: Ann Taylor

 photo lbd2.jpg

 photo lbd3.jpg

 photo lbd4.jpg

And here's one of my cute little man! He's growing so fast! Already 8 weeks old!

 photo lbd5.jpg

post signature

1 comment :

  1. Wow you look so beautiful and classy. I have stayed away from peplum tops just because I thought it would not be flattering will have to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO