10.27.2014

Kicking it in Keds

I don't know if you've seen the new Kate Spade line of Keds...but I am pretty much in love with all of them! Well, my super talented friend Elizabeth, (who has done a couple guest posts for me) posted an outfit with some designer-inspired Keds that she hand-painted...and I was in LOVE. I immediately asked her to make me some Kate Spade look-a-likes! She sent them to me and I told her she HAS to sell these on her Etsy shop! They are the cutest shoes ever! We're both going to show you some of her beautiful hand-painted Keds that we both styled! :) Hope you love them as much as I do and buy a pair too!

Here is some of the adorable ones she can paint!

 photo keds2.jpg

Seriously aren't these gorgeous!!??? The best part is they are only $33 here!

 photo keds1.jpg

She also painted some adorable Lilly Pulitzer inspired patriotic ones and only charges $29 for these!

 photo keds4.jpg

 photo keds3.jpg

Here's the Kate Spade inspired Keds she made for me! They are 1/3 the price of the "real" Kate Spade ones! The real ones are $75 and I think mine are cuter ;)

 photo keds7.jpg

I love the navy polka dots, they are to die for! :)

 photo keds6.jpg

 photo keds5.jpg

Please go check out Elizabeth's Etsy shop and pick yourself up a cute pair of Keds!!



post signature

3 comments :

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO