10.20.2013

Snakeskin & Cobalt

I finally broke out the tights and booties this morning! I know it's not cold enough, but 67 is about as close as I'm going to get to cold in Southern Mississippi! I'm so glad I don't HAVE to wear boots and tights though...I do NOT miss the snow! I will always be a Florida girl at heart. I love my sunshine and warm weather!

This morning I wore my snakeskin skirt, cobalt cardigan, and black booties.

 photo snakeskin1.jpg

 photo snakeskin2.jpg

 photo snakeskin3.jpg
Skirt: New York & Co. (Two years ago)
Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack (Last fall)
Booties: Thrift store (Nine West brand)
Tights: Wal-mart (old)
Necklace: Premier jewelry (last fall)

Don't forget to enter in my giveaway for TWO $25 JUNIEblake gift cards! It ends this Thursday!

post signature

4 comments :

  1. You look so cute! I love cobalt, it really pops on you! I'm in FL and I wish it was time to bust out the cooler weather clothing. I'm craving sweaters and scarves!
    xxx

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the weather! It is 60 in Oklahoma but I still broke out my boots! And I hate winter too - it's the worst :( You look so cute - love that snakeskin skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit. The cobalt cardigan is gorgeous on you. I had to wear my tights last weekend. Great outfit.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is great! Love what you did with it!
    Check out your feature... and link up again... http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/2013/10/what-im-wearing-inspire-me.html
    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you so much for taking time to look at my blog! XOXO